Award-winning research, intelligence, and compliance services designed for our allies in the fight for our planet.
Research & Rapid Response
Leadership ready research
- Research books
- Polling memos
- Custom scope
- Nomination fights
- Power mapping, influencer analysis
- Lay-of-the-land reports
- Real-time tracking with AI-powered speech-to-text transcription
- Ultra-high bandwidth social media monitoring, tracking, and response
- Leadership briefing content
Get fast creative approval
- Press-ready content for traditional and digital platforms
- Data visualizations
- Leadership-ready presentations
- White-label and branded deliverables
- Line-by-line, side-by-side, fact-checking docs
- Full text documentation
- Cites matched to each creative element
- One-click original source documentation
Designed for legal and political approval.
- Fully "walled off" IE team
- Cites designed for creative
- One-click source documentation
Rapid Response Operations Design
Stand up your rapid response operation on time and on budget, in accordance with your strategy.
- Rapid response operating model design
- Rapid response staffing model design
- Decision model design
- Recruiting, training, and onboarding
- Physical and virtual command center design and stand up
- Technology consulting for rapid response operations
Rapid Response Technology Integration
Solve the hard technology challenges on budget.
Segment Leader: Allen Nesbitt
Founder and CEO
Allen Nesbitt is the founder and CEO of Nesbitt & Parrinello, Inc. Allen helps labor campaigns, climate causes, their allies, and senior government officials globally prepare for risks and win campaigns in volatile environments. In 16 years as a strategic advisor, Allen's teams have won multi-billion dollar fights, from better health care that is more affordable to fights to save our planet. Our wins include: the only Indian American in the 113th Congress; the first openly gay U.S. Representative from New York; the first openly gay mayor of Lexington, Kentucky; the first Black U.S. Representative from Nevada; and the first Black U.S. Senate nominee from Florida.Learn More
For IE projects that deal with complex legal and corporate backgrounds, there is really no equal to the intel and documentation Allen and Cristina provide.
FWIW, our pollster says this is the best negative they have ever tested.
Our legal team will not approve a single creative without your fact-checks.